Thursday, January 30, 2014

What a food junkie thinks


  • Okay, I've done well all day. I can have just one of ______ (Doesn't matter what it is. If I have just one, it will turn into way more than one.)
  • If I have a cheese stick tonight, I'll eat a little less tomorrow. (Never works. Not an option!)
  • I want some chocolate, so I'll just eat a handful of chocolate chips. (That turns into a small bowl of those same chips. They're paleo friendly, but not W30, so off limits.)
  • Richard has gone to bed. He'll never know. (I bet he would know.)
  • Hey, I still have those yogurts in the refrigerator. They need to be eaten. Just one won't hurt. (I need to toss those out!)
  • No one will see. (I will see.)
  • 7-11 is only a mile. (I already know the evening staff by name and Renee, who works there, has been cheering me on and looks at me sideways when I come in to buy shit.)
  • If I eat it tonight, I'll be clean all day tomorrow to make up for it. (How fucked up is that?)
  • And 1001 other stupid thoughts that lead to places I do not want to go. 

I'm fine with not having any further snacks. I had 100% fruit thingies and that's it. Let's go day 6!

2 comments:

  1. The first one absolutely resonates with me! Wow, I wish my 7-11 was only a mile away! You're doing great - keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you don't want one so close LOL It's a dangerous den of iniquity!

    ReplyDelete