Thursday, January 2, 2014

Regroup!

I went a little bonkers last night. I have no explanation for it. I'm aiming for a clean day and an early night.

Pancetta, a small filet, eggs, and zucchini. Abbey got to have most of the pancetta. I just wasn't in the mood. We bought a food sealer and hare eating up the steaks and other meats that are in Ziploc bags. I found this tiny filet and decided to add it in the pan with the pancetta. It was pretty good. I don't think I'm a fan of beef with eggs, though. Live and learn!

Lunch was a banana and a Chia Pod. That stuff is odd. I'm not sure I like it, but I didn't feel hungry all day after eating it. Interesting. Coincidence?

Oh my word! I know I'm not doing thumbs up anymore, but this dinner deserved it. I cooked parsnips and celery root with chives and dried onions, then mashed them with ghee and coconut milk. To die for! I cooked the mushrooms in the pan with the steak. I've been buying full loins at Fresh Market and having them cut to order. Again, oh my word! If you're going to eat beef, this is the way to do it. My dinner tonight was better than anyone else on the planet had!


No comments:

Post a Comment