Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Quiet resolutions for 2014

I have two resolutions:

  1. Stick as close as possible to Whole30; definitely paleo. 
  2. Sit less, move more. 
That's it. I weigh in for DietBet.com on the January 6. I plan on splitting the pot at the end of the 6 months. 

For today, breakfast is a good place to start.
Broccoli slaw, eggs, Parma, and pancetta. Simple elegance. 

Lunch came and went so fast that there's not a photo to be had! I made some egg salad and ate it with a bowl of lettuce, mixing everything up. It was SO good. I have 4 more hard boiled eggs, so I see this in the future very soon. I also had a banana a bit later. 

Dinner is like chicken cacciatore. 
Left over beef that had been cooked in tomatoes and mushrooms, with sauteed chicken and green beans tossed in and cooked until it all was one meal instead of two. I added garlic powder and onion powder this time around. It was good enough that I wish I had 6 more plates' worth! But, no, no, no... that will not do. 

We did have a Blue Bell Dream Bar after dinner. 
It was good and worth it. 

I have an apple or dried fruit for later if I want something, but I'm going to hold off for now. I am so derned full!

No nap today. I got to sleep till almost 8 this morning and plan on going to bed at 10:30, so I should be good to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment