Monday, November 4, 2013

Whole30-II, Day 5, Moving right along

This is the picture of a breakfast that sort of sucked. I tried to make banana/egg cakes and stretch the recipe with more bananas and more eggs. The ratio must have been really off because they didn't cook right at all. I added coconut and vanilla and an extra banana and, well, it just didn't work. I covered them with strawberry baby food that I bought for my first W30. It was about to expire, so it's eat it now or never. Meh. Back to the original one banana or one plantain and two eggs. The strawberry mess redeemed the breakfast and is the reason for at least 1.5 of the 2 thumbs up.

Apples with pumpkin pie spice and ginger cooked through. Amazing. 

Mystery leftovers - a beef and vegetable dish that I froze without labeling. Pretty good!


No comments:

Post a Comment