Friday, November 8, 2013

Oh hell, it's Whole30 every day - Examining the X factor

That's the goal. I'm at a loss as to why I keep straying, so I'm going to work every day to keep it within my self-imposed limits, which are: Whole30/strict paleo at least 6 days a week. I have to wrap my head around "X is not an option today." So today, X is not an option. Whatever the X factor is in my brain, the one that makes me go zoom through a shitload of junk food, the one that brings up the "just one" theory, yeah, that one, that X is not an option.

A little bit of everything. The pan held bacon and veggies before I added the eggs. I took the bacon out and added two eggs to peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and put about 1/3 oz of cheddar in. It's not cheese that is my problem; it's the eating I do beyond my three meals and days that I do not exercise. 


Two pieces of the X factor of  implosion of a good day identified:
  1. Food eaten beyond three meals a day.
  2. Non-Exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment