Sunday, November 17, 2013

A good Sunday

These were supposed to be egg muffins with sausage and tomatoes, but I put in a few too many tomatoes and oopsie, they were a bit soft. I added chives to this batch and it added a nice kick. 
My plan today is to get some yard work done after a while. I have some work to do and I also overslept, a lot! I have some catching up going on as we speak. 

Two items on the agenda - Review yesterday's post about my shade of paleo and plan meals for the week. Those two things will get done no matter what. 

Well, I did review the paleo post, but haven't planned meals yet. I also went outside and blew leaves for about 45 minutes. It's a beautiful day, so that took precedence.

No lunch since I got up so late today, but did have an earlier than usual dinner:
Steak along with mushrooms and onions sauteed in ghee and bacon grease, and a mash of leftover rutabaga and celery root, to which I added chives and garlic powder. Excellent dinner. Some of the onions were less than perfect, or this dinner would have gotten a 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment