Thursday, October 31, 2013

Whole 30-II, Day 4

I've got some pictures to upload to catch up. I took a step backward yesterday. Not eating, but just not feeling well. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to do anything, I was cold, and I just felt like ick.
Dinner on Tuesday was fine. Mushrooms, green beans, and steak. 
And breakfast was okay on Wednesday.
By lunch yesterday, though, I was feeling pretty gross. I had a really nice chicken sausage and more beans, but I couldn't eat it. Most of that was tossed.

I didn't eat dinner last night. Later on, I knew I needed something, so I warmed up a few kale/plantain patties and added a blop of apple butter on each one. I didn't eat more than that, though, because I didn't want to fill up a yucky feeling body. 

I think I'm on the mend today. I did walk yesterday and never felt quite right afterward. I'll do low energy stuff today. Today is rest day from planking in the challenge, so that's fine by me. I'll be cooking breakfast in a bit. My husband has to remain "no food after midnight" fasting for some medical tests, so I don't want to cook while he's still here. 
Back to today. Breakfast was simple and delicious - plantain/egg patties with kale warmed up, organic apple butter on top, asparagus, and pancetta (shared with the dog!). Filling and not so heavy that it's overwhelming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment