Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My WholeWhatever/Paleo adventure continues

Ooopsie, went off road last night. Allison suggested we go out to dinner, so we did. Back on track this morning. 100%

I don't give breakfast a 5 very often, but this simple dish was great. Fried/scrambled eggs, fresh sausage, and some applesauce, which was perfect with the sausage. Chicken's defrosting for lunch! 

It was good, but not great. I wasn't interested in eating, so I wanted something tasty and pretty. That meant pulling out some color - zucchini, carrots, and a couple of chicken tenders all sauteed in ghee. I think chocolate sauce would have made it tastier - ooops, no, I didn't mean that. I want to make some plantain crackers so I can make egg salad tomorrow. That's what I'm in the mood for for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment