Thursday, September 12, 2013

Whole30, who knows what day it is?

No weight or FBS. Kinda was and may still be down in the dumps. Self-care always takes a back seat when that happens, but today, I'm redoubling efforts to get my head into the game and not act like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I don't, really, but lord knows I'm human enough to have a bad day or three. My youngest child is moving out and it's a good thing, but whoa, it's hitting me like a ton of bricks. They're all grown and gone. Get over it, right? Moving on.
I'm starting the day with a breakfast effort. Almost forgot to take a picture. I sorta ate a bit before I went snappy snap. I cooked some green peppers with the pancetta and then added the eggs. It was really good, but it felt forced. I have a thousand reasons not to go to exercise, but I'm going. This chit isn't gonna get me 100% down. Interesting how emotions screw up your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment