Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whole30, Day 3

FBS 167, Weight - new goal met, -85 pounds since July 2011. Next goal is -95 pounds. Progress photo will be posted later.

It's later! New progress photo added just now.

I've seen eggs cooked in green pepper rings on the internet many times. 
 I always thought it looked like a good idea to me, so I tried a variation this morning. I had some mini sweet peppers, red and yellow, and sliced them into rings. The rings went in the pan cooking the pancetta. When the pancetta was done, I took it out and gave the peppers a little more cooking. Next came a couple eggs, which I lightly scrambled. Salt and pepper joined the party and breakfast was served. Pretty good, if I do say so myself. I'd give it a 5, but the peppers could have used a little something. I might prefer the full sized green ones. I'll have to try them to figure it out, but not today. Today is a great day to be alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment