Sunday, September 29, 2013

Skeeech! Putting on the breaks. Whole7 Day 1

Gonna do a tight bit of eating for at least a week, starting today. I have had a few good days, but not great days. I want great days. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and literally said - "You got this! You're back!" And so I am. Watch me go :)
I had a wild hair. The bowl in the frig with leftover pot roast in it was singing. I got to thinking that I could make a muffin with the meat and veggies. And so I did. Four of them.

They were great. The meat was still tender, the carrots still sweet, and the onions and garlic were still flavorful and yummy. It all went with the eggs very well. I added a little sea salt when I was done and called it a meal. A really good meal. 

A great salad. The photo does not show the pecan pieces that I tossed in, but this is a variation of Waldorf salad - apples (hooray for Honey Crisp!), lettuce, chicken, avocado, raisins, and a bit of mayo. Very good lunch. So good that I got my arse up and walked 2 miles after lunch. Missing from the salad is celery. Otherwise, it would be a 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment