Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pretty good day!

No pictures today! Been busy, busy, busy.

My husband, dog, and I went for an almost 2-mile walk when I got up. I went to fix breakfast when I got home and noticed no eggs, so I did some grocery shopping, and a 1 p.m., finally had my breakfast (eggs, mushrooms, a different brand of pancetta [not as good!]), and then got to work for a little bit. I was pooped by 3ish, so ended up falling asleep for a bit. By then, it was time to work and think about dinner.

I recently got a used sewing machine off eBay and worked on that for a bit. It's not running right, so I have more work to do on that tomorrow. If all else fails, it will go to the shop, but I think I know what's wrong with it.

Dinner was leftover beef stew/soup from the other night and some pineapple. I had a few vanilla wafers too. Ooops. How'd they get in there?

I plan a completely clean day tomorrow. I had dreadful stomach problems most of the day related to crap that was eaten yesterday. I need to learn from this! I won't go into details, but will say I spent more of my fair share of time in the loo today.

Onward to another new day tomorrow. I feel much, much better. And that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment