Monday, August 12, 2013

Whole30-2, Day 12

No BS meter. Down 1/2 pound.
Something new! Hash brown turnips. Yes, turnips. Onions and ghee and frickin turnips. They were so good. I cooked a huge turnip last night and saved half of it. I am very glad I did. The rest is pretty standard Donna Fare - fried eggs, half avocado, and pancetta. Definitely enough protein and fat this morning.  

Compliant hot dog (Applegate), green beans, cantaloupe. A pretty okay lunch. 

What you don't see is the fresh peach that went with this. Broccoli, prosciutto, and asparagus. This was my "I don't feel like cooking" dinner.  

Reflections: I'm a crabby appleton tonight and have a bit of a headache. I wonder if it's from having sweets on Saturday? Seems like a long time has passed for that to happen. Oh well. Let's hope it's gone tomorrow. I'm not into being grumpy under any circumstances. 




No comments:

Post a Comment