Friday, August 30, 2013

Where did the day go?

No FBS or weight today.

Breakfast was great.
Pancetta with eggs. The eggs were added to pulverized tomatoes and some sauteed mushrooms. Excellent. 

Lunch has no picture, but it was good. I wasn't in the mood for eating, so I had a container of Greek yogurt and a banana. 

Dinner, though, was amazing. Beef and onions caramelized in compliant bacon grease, then added: carrots, zucchini, eggplant, celery, haricot vert, sweet potato, kale, garlic, tomatoes, and 4 tiny new potatoes. I had some beef stock and added that, then cooked until the carrots were done. I did add S&P, but that's it. I have a lot of leftovers, so my lunches this week are good to go. I finished dinner with some coconut milk whirled with pineapple. Unfortunately, I left a few pieces of the hard core in the pineapple and that didn't disintegrate. Other than that, it was delicious. I'm still doing 5 thumbs up because the soup was sooooo good. 

No reflections today. I'm still chawing on that in my head. I had one small falter today (caramel cream candy), but was amazingly W30 compliant other than that. Now I process whether the falter was mindful or not - moving on!

No comments:

Post a Comment