Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whole30 II, Day 2

FBS 160! Look at that change in one day. That's what clean eating can do. Very pleased, I am (channeling Yoda).
Alas, this is the end of the asparagus. Pretty simple breakfast, but ever so delicious. 

I haven't had lunch yet, but I am getting dinner going in the crock pot. I put chicken thighs and a breast, kale, carrots, tomatoes, onions, celery, zucchini, chicken broth, and poultry seasoning in the pot. There will be enough to last me more than one day for sure. Here it is before it started cooking down.
Update, 07/14: This stew/soup was really good. The vegetables blended flavors as they cooked really well. I took the meat off the bones when it was done and tossed it back in. I ended up having three meals and froze another serving. I don't think there's a way to screw this up! So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment