Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 7 of 7 of Whole30

FBS 163
 
Kale two days in a row! Go me. I never thought I'd eat this stuff. My husband says when he was a kid, they'd grow it to choke out other plants since it was such a big producing weed. Pfft. This weed tastes great in eggs. I put two eggs, kale, and two small tomatoes in the Magic Bullet and poof - fritatta, omelet, don't care what you call it, it was good. 
Side order of leftover carrots and breakfast is done. Did you know that carrots go really well with eggs? I grabbed a bit eggs and carrot in the same bite. Nice complementary tastes. 

I sort of skipped lunch! I went to the theater with a friend to see a local production of Chicago. She and I split a beer before the show, 100% non-compliant! 

Dinner was talapia coated with vegetable chips that I had pulverized, then fried in ghee and lite olive oil. I made a batch of zucchini, mushrooms, and onions for a side dish, and had some trail mix (off program!) for snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment