Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 6 of Whole7 post reintroduction of legumes

FBS 143 - better!
Omelette ingredients. I sauteed the bean sprouts and then added a touch of garlic powder, pepper, and the two eggs. The crunch of the sprouts was really good with the eggs, not to mention the flavor!

My friend asked me last night, over card playing, if I needed to do the reintroduction to grains. I had to think about it. I said that I did not, but I wanted the data, so I was going to go through with it. My blood sugar was all over the place with legumes. The rolls I had for lunch that week probably made me sneezy. I bought some organic hot dogs (W30 compliant) at Trader Joe's yesterday and got rolls for my husband. I think I'm going to hold them until next week and try one myself. Interesting the questions that make you stop and think.
Steak and fire roasted peppers. I whipped up some cream and had that with strawberries. I'm playing with cream flavors since heavy cream is considered okay at some point. I used vanilla powder and some coconut crystals. It was almost right. Next time!

The day's eating ended with Chilean sea bass, pan fried in ghee and light olive oil; broiled tomatoes; and left over cauliflower and broccoli. Later, I had strawberries and whipped cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment