Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 4 WholeDonna

FBS 157. Down from yesterday!
I made some egg muffins this morning. I did add some shredded cheese for the continuing dairy reintroduction. They were really good. I added the recipe in another post. I feel good and energetic this morning. I continue to maintain that a Whole30ish life is for me. 

Lunch was chicken soup, which I have pictured before, along with watermelon and a half-cup of cottage cheese. 
Dinner was, once again, amazing. Half an avocado, a few small tomatoes, leftover broccoli and cauliflower with clarified butter, and a hamburger, seasoned with yummy stuff. Who can be hungry after a dinner like this? I bought ice cream sandwiches without thinking I can't eat the sandwich part, but I did have one of them, eating just the 'scream. That's three dairy servings today (if you count the cheese this morning). 

On a more exciting note:
MY WEDDING RING FITS!



No comments:

Post a Comment