Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 3 of redo Whole30

FBS 163 - going down

How about some leftovers for breakfast? I saved the sauce from last night's dinner and added it to some ground round and green peppers that I sauteed. hard to see the veggies, but they are there! It was like a really thick breakfast soup.

After exercise BS 131

Marvey lunch again. Steak, asparagus, and mushrooms.  
And a bowl of cherries. 

The instructor at the pool, who I told in the locker room about my total weight loss (70 pounds so far) decided to tell the whole class. Argh. Questions came along about how did I do it and I was honest, first 55 was Weight Watchers and the remaining and future are from Whole30/Whole9 and turning around some big problems with my metabolism. They already know I exercise because they're there with me. I guess it was okay that she told people, but it kind of weirds me out. 
Aidells chicken and apple sausage and a nice bit helping of broccoli. 
With a side of strawberries. And that there was dinner. 

Reflections: Nothing big today. Eating went well, exercise went well, energy level was high, and it was just a good day. I met a big weight loss goal today and hope to make many more in the future. I had to stop and buy vegetables today, but I sure don't mind doing that at all. I ordered "paleo bread" to try so that I can have a piece of toast once or twice a week when off the Whole30 restrictions from SWYPO.  I see broc and eggs in my future tomorrow morning. The bottom line all the way around is that my blood sugar is responding to being off dairy and indiscretions again, and I will be following this program very closely for the rest of my life. I've made it my goal to continue to work on liking sweet potatoes and have added coconut to my must-like list. My sweet potato flour arrived today and that'll make a nice coating for chicken or sweet potato fries (found a rocking recipe for them today). My options are endless as long as I can cook. 



No comments:

Post a Comment