Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 2 of Whole7 post legume reintroduction

FBS 151, definitely going down since back on Whole30 eating for a day. This should be interesting to watch progress.
How I love me some breakfast! This is last night's leftover cauliflower and broccoli (probably with some ghee still on it) along with 2 eggs which I whirled with 2 small tomatoes in the processor. Eggs and veggies are amazing together. If you haven't tried it, you should. Some folks don't like when eggs brown, but I like the crisp. The strawberries have a very small amount of coconut crystals on them. Again, amazing. 

Chicken tenders with the last of the broc/cauliflower mix. A bit too much ghee, but I drained an awful lot of it as I ate. 

Something odd: I am not really hungry today. I made myself make lunch and I made myself have it be vegetables and protein. I have snacked on some strawberries off and on today, but not enough to keep me from being hungry. Very strange.

Looks sparse, but it was enough. Cucumber, chicken tenders seasoned and cooked in the pan with bacon, and bacon. I have some fresh pineapple for later. I wasn't hungry for it at dinner. I guess this no hungry thing today is going to be here for the rest of the day. 

By the way: I am going to try to remember to link to compliant food items that I may use or want to use. I have no, zero, zilch affiliation with any of the sites I'm linking to. The links are for your and my information to show you the product. It's up to you to choose if and where to buy them. 

Reflections: Nothing exciting today. I've stuck with it and plan on completing the week clean; bacon being the only exception. It doesn't trigger diddly and it makes drab foods sing. It's been interesting not to be hungry today. The weather has gotten warmer. Maybe that has something to do with it. I did shop today and got an amazing array of vegetables and even bought some plums. I haven't had plums since I was a kid. Tomorrow is an exercise day, so it will be interesting to see if the non-hunger issue continues. I went to my library's web site today and put a Zumba DVD on reserve. I want to give it a try before I spend money on it. It turns out, they have tons of exercise DVDs. I'm going to stop by later this week and see what's what. It's time to learn how to use my DVD player!

No comments:

Post a Comment