Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 30! First Whole30 almost in the bag

FBS 128 <-- You see that? That's W30 at work. That's the lowest it's been in years, literally.
A wee bit of bacon, eggs with a tomato/green onion blend, and a cuppa Joe. Good food. I'm finding that I can't eat 3 eggs anymore. It's just too much. The dog benefits when this happens, though. 

Lunch was boring. I didn't feel like eating, so I sliced up an apple, rolled up some ham, and had that with a glass of water.

I made a small pot of chicken soup (celery, onion, carrots, garlic, parsnips, a chicken breast, preservative and sugar free chicken broth, pepper, and water) and took it with me to Robin's house to have before we played cards. It was amazing.

Reflections: And so ends my first Whole30. It has been a life-changing event and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'll keep blogging as I plan to keep on going with very few detours. 

1 comment:

  1. Your food looks awesome and you really did well on the Whole30. I wish I had a doctor as awesome as yours. Mine kept pushing medications and tells me to eat bread.

    ReplyDelete