Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 22 - Hard to believe!

Hard to believe I am close to taking off my training wheels, but I am.

FBS 147

My breakfast sucked. I tried to recreate my pumpkin/egg/fruit dish from yesterday, but it didn't work out so well. I used pineapple instead of shredded apple, and I forgot the vanilla. The texture was all wrong. I may have used too much almond flour too because it was really crumbly. I didn't eat most of it, but I did try. I'll have a lunch most excellent to deal with the breakfast fail.

The last of my chicken/cabbage/carrots was my lunch. I drained the liquid this time and added some clarified button on top. That's that the yellow blobs are. It was more delicious than before.  
For fruit, I cut up a banana and added some organic raspberry spread (Trader Joe's) after checking and double checking the label. The tastes went well together. 

No pictures for dinner. I cooked a cauliflower/broccoli blend for a side dish and to have for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Love that stuff. Then I got to choppin - lettuce, half apple, half avocado, 2 small tomatoes, turkey, and a splash of dressing (compliant!). I forgot my pecans! Anyway, it was a huge, filling dinner and now I have fixins for two meals tomorrow. You'll have to wait and see what those are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment